"Fish" Drying/ Smoking kilns
To meet the increasing demand for quality dried and smoked products, such as fish, ARCOS has put all it expertise into development of a unique range of specific cells that are fully suited to quality production of fragile products.
Initially designed for the specific process of drying and smoking fish at 24°C, our kilns provide an ideal solution for processing dried, smoked products at temperatures ranging from +5 to +85°C
Based on the principle of closed circuit air conditioning, our units provide you with guaranteed levels of drying performance, whatever the outdoor climate. Furthermore, they can also carry out a cooling phase at the end of the cycle.
ARCOS meets precise requirements:
- A guarantee of superior quality stemming from full temperature control ranging from +5°C to +85°C.
- Optimized conditions of product conservation and operating efficiency, with really good performance levels as to dehumification.
- Identical processing for all the products in the kiln, without having to move the trolleys around during the cycle, thanks to our VARIO-FLUX process
- A smoking system that combines "traditional aromas" with industrial performance.
- A machine that is easy to clean and service.
- Precise, simple use that helps you to upgrade the production processes.